Sixty Sixty

Perfect

1. It's simple.
2. The graphics fit the game style
3. The graphics progress with Insanity

Another thing I'd like to comment on is the scoring. Though the game is somewhat difficult at first, creating a strategy gets you a very good score. Don't complain if you get 200 at first. Eventually, I was able to get upwards of 500.

John, you should make a Luminara/Sixty series. And happy birthday.

Jump gear Jump gear

Good, but there's one major problem.

The balls that keep pushing the car back make the game too frustrating and difficult by level three.

four seasons - winter four seasons - winter

God, but...

You'd get much much vote and review scores if you put all the seasons into one Four Seasons game.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

I like it, but...

It's too hard to pass the Common Class National Cup. Even with all of the performance parts purchased. nitrous filled, and tuning optimized.

.:WindowsNG:. .:WindowsNG:.

LOL

Pretty good.

On the quiz I acidentally put Waterlollies as a part of the Brackenwood series; I forgod this was from 2006.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Dammit!

So I played for TWO STRAIGHT HOURS, taking my time to plan everything perfectly with Tomoki, to end up going to prom with AMI??? This was a fun game until you split my options and gave me the worst one! THanks for wasting my time!

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

It's

perfect!

Roll Roll Roll Roll Roll Roll

The control system is messed up.

I've only gotten past the first corner of level one nce, and failed to get past the second. i suggest allowing users to actually control the ball, not just press the left arrow key hoping to stop in time on the first turn.